Monday, May 2, 2011

First Post

Hey Everyone!

As many of you know, I will be entering the Graduate Studies program at Christopher Newport University. In order to collect data for my Master's thesis, I will be travelling to the Philippines to study Geoffroy's rousette fruit bats.

I got to talking with some friends and decided that the best way to keep everyone up to date with my adventures in the Philippines was to start my own blog! I give to you: http://batgirlbatboy.blogspot.com

For those of you who don't know, my friend and fellow biology major, Lindsey, is travelling with me to the Philippines, too! We haven't booked the plane tickets yet, but it looks like we will be leaving in the middle of June. Once we reach our destination, I hope to post daily updates. Meanwhile, all of our friends and family back in the United States can check in with us at their convenience.

Here is a picture of a cute bat to keep you occupied until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment